Page includes multi-sig, audit, minting function, bug bounty
We are determined to be completely secure in everything we do at Merit Circle. We aim to be totally transparent in our actions, which is why we work with some of the finest names in the audit space. On top of that, actions that affect our DAO will go through multi-signature signings to ensure maximum safety.
We want to ensure that we are able to answer any questions about Merit Circle. We are completely transparent and strive to remain this way. Therefore, we would like to shed some light on one key function in our token contract:
Minting function - it's important to note that the owner of the token contract currently still has mint and burn functions. This will be voted out after the LBP as agreed with the initial DAO participants.
Multi-sig - the initial multi-sig setup will be formed by the following parties (name - ETH address):
- Marco (DAO Core Contributor) - 0x08B308c486D7B9A9f9DCac1A0dc80d9d523A6967
- Mechanism Capital - 0x953a50bd2daAa852A4Bc3E58b3AcFb95EA4E82D2
- CitizenX - 0x7fA32E98C5f3C8594DE1785e23905FB0C74bcCd7
- Sergei (DAO Core Contributor) - 0x15aF80290F04Ba73eDFD912b31452354eB5a4e2A
- Maven11 - 0x8938892193FddAB15F113459E91e1c4Ab1f052A4
- Merit DevOps Ltd - 0x0ee16877560e2c08A3c0917C7e440ac9e13d0973
- Flow Ventures - 0x5b48A7035B565366a4d2F6baf10167514ad24Ece
In collaboration with Quantstamp we are proud to share the following audit reports:
- Quantstamp Merit Circle DAO token report (six issues were found that have either been resolved or acknowledged to be resolved soon). The issue which is acknowledged with a higher risk has been included in the transparency comment above (related to the mint and burn functions).
- Quantstamp Liquidity Mining audit report (12 total issues were found. Four of those were high-risk issues potentially resulting in the loss of user funds. Three of them were initially found by Quantstamp and one of them was found by an individual senior developer. We resolved these issues immediately and acknowledged three other risks that are not direct risks to users).
In our aim to provide the most secure and robust smart contracts out there, we’ve partnered up with two of the finest security assessment companies in the industry, Quantstamp and Sherlock. Each has individually assessed the smart contracts provided in these staking pools, provided comments and recommendations after which we have either implemented or taken notice. These reports can be reviewed below: